I’m honored to be the IREM IE Chapter President for this year and next.
This past year has certainly been like no other. We know 2021 – 2022 will deliver new challenges and opportunities for each of us on a personal level, as real estate managers and as service providers helping delivery value to our clients and owners.
Good managers are needed now more than ever. Our affiliation with IREM provides a path to develop our full potential and gives us access to valuable resources and networks.
Working with me this year on our IREM IE Chapter Board are:
- Kim Clark, CPM® (Past President)
- Sarah Outerbridge, CPM® (Secretary/Treasurer)
- Jeff Laass, CPM® (Executive Councilor)
- Nick Amicone, CPM® (Executive Councilor & Admissions Chair)
- Don Brown, CPM® Candidate (Executive Councilor & Legislative Liaison)
- Kim Bangs, Member at Large
- Dave Wilkinson, Member at Large
- Todd Wohrman, Forefront Construction Services, Member at Large
Check out our solid network of service providers, our Industry Partners not only contribute to the financial success of our Chapter, but also give their time and creativity to our programs and events. Go to the Industry Partners tab on our homepage and have the confidence that these companies have the required insurance and licenses AND have had references from two IREM certified members. They are our partners and we encourage you to develop relationships and partner with them as well.
Our IREM IE Chapter (consisting of Riverside and San Bernardino counties) will maintain our focus on providing “meaningful” programs and events for real estate managers. While we aren’t able to commit to firm dates for some our events, we’ll keep you informed through our website, through email communications and virtual event offerings. Commit to join us!
Jessica Widing, CPM®, ARM®
IREM Southern California Inland Empire Chapter