Hello, IREM Inland Empire!
I’m honored to return as President of our IREM Chapter for 2022.
These past several years have certainly been like no other. 2021 and 2022 will continue to call each of us to embrace the Institute’s charge of being industry professionals that are committed to Managing to Make a Difference.
Our IREM Southern California Inland Empire Chapter reflects this commitment and continues to grow and develop – Making a Difference in the Riverside and San Bernardino counties.
We know this year will deliver new challenges and opportunities for each of us on a personal level, as real estate managers and as service providers helping delivery value to our clients and owners.
Good managers are needed now more than ever. Our affiliation with IREM provides a path to develop our full potential and gives us access to valuable resources and networks. Well managed properties need reliable partnerships with our vendors and suppliers.
Our IREM Chapter has these managers and these Industry Partners.
I hope you will get to know our IREM IE Chapter Board –
- Kim Clark, CPM® Emeritus (Past President)
- Jeff Laass, CPM® (President Elect) – Ontario International Airport Authority
- Sarah Outerbridge, CPM® (Secretary/Treasurer) – R.E.A. Advisors
- Justin Kock, CPM® (Executive Councilor) – Greystar
- Nick Amicone, CPM®, ARM® (Executive Councilor – Admissions Chair) – Cannon Management
- Don Brown, CPM® Candidate (Executive Councilor & Legislative Liaison) Lee & Associates Property Management
- Tammy Villarinho, CPM® (Executive Councilor)
- Dave Wilkinson (Member at Large)
- Melissa Nash, WINV Painting & Coatings, (Member at Large)
Please check out our solid network of service providers, our Industry Partners. Go to the Industry Partners tab on our homepage and have the confidence that these companies have the required insurance and licenses AND have had references from two IREM certified members. They are our partners, and we encourage you to develop relationships and partner with them as well.
Our IREM IE Chapter (consisting of Riverside and San Bernardino counties) will maintain our focus on providing “meaningful” programs and events for real estate managers. While we aren’t able to commit to firm dates for some our events, we’ll keep you informed through our website, through email communications and social media. Commit to join us!
Jessica Widing, CPM®, ARM®