Our IREM IE Masquerade Ball & Awards Gala, November 3rd, chaired by KIM CLARK, CPM of Lincoln Harris, was sellout for the third year in a row. Over 150 IE property managers and industry suppliers donned sequins, tuxedos and masks, gathering at the exclusive Victoria Club in Riverside. Celebrating a year of chapter achievements and recognizing the best in the Inland Empire property management industry, managers, nominated by their peers were given recognition:
- Maintenance/Facilities Manager of the Year – FERNANDO CARDENAS, National CORE (also nominated: Scott Terrill, Alliance Residential Company and Gary Mathews, Sequoia Equities)
- Assistant Community Manager of the Year – SANDRA HOUSTON, National CORE; Jennifer Dashwood, Alliance Residential Company and Dominee Herrera, Sequoia Equities). Community Manager of the Year – CANDYSE WARDLOW, Alliance Residential Company (also nominated: Chris Paez, National CORE; Diana Silva, PMI-The Medici of South Hills and David Floren, ARM, Sequoia Equities)
- Multifamily Regional Manager of the Year – CARRIE CAUDILL, Sequoia Equities (also nominated: Arlene Ortiz, National Core; Jessica Widing, ARM, Alliance Residential Company and Laura Green, Cannon Management)
- Commercial Regional Manager of the Year – CHRISTI COLBY, CPM, Majestic Realty (also nominated Jennifer Rowe, Majestic Realty)
- Friend of IREM of the Year: KIM BANGS, AAA Companies
- Accredited Residential Manager of the Year: DAVID FLOREN, ARM, Sequoia Equities
- Certified Property Manager of the Year: NICK AMICONE, CPM – Cannon Management
The chapters new leadership was also installed by IREM’s Regional Vice President, Michelle Wong, CPM, Vice President and General Manager of Ideal Properties, Inc, in Honolulu HI, a full service real estate company.
The Chapter’s 2018 Board consists of:
- DAN SALDANA, CPM, Haven Management, LLC (President)
- NICK AMICONE, CPM, Cannon Management (President Elect)
- KIM CLARK, CPM, Lincoln Harris, (Treasurer)
- DAVID FLOREN, CPM, Sequoia Equities, (Secretary)
- Executive Councilors: JESSICA WIDING, ARM, Alliance Residential Company; SARAH OUTERBRIDGE, CPM, R.E.A. Advisors; Nikki Helton, ARM, Alliance Residential Company; SHAWN DAVIS-AKINS, ARM, Lewis Apartment Communities; STEVE BREMER, CPM, D & C Investments
- Members at Large: KIM BANGS, AAA Companies and DAVE WILKINSON, Preferred Paving Co.
CONGRATULATIONS IREM IE CHAPTER – HOME OF THE WINNERS!
ALSO A MAJOR WINNER – The Gala’s Grand Prize Opportunity Drawing (won by Steve Bremer, CPM) raised $2,000 for our benefiting charity Honoring Our Fallen organization – the organization’s Founder & Executive Director, Laura Herzog was present to accept the donation.
Congratulations – newly installed accredited members! STEVE BREMER, CPM and JESSICA WIDING, ARM!
IREM IE Welcomes New Members!
Donna Ostak, ARM
Jessica Widing, ARM | Alliance Residential Company
George Ghally, CPM | Axios Properties, Inc.
Sarah Outerbridge, CPM
Yvonne Lujan, CPM
Steven Bremer, CPM | D&C Investment Properties, LP
Tricia Coffey, CPM | Green Light Interests, LLC
Dianne Fregozo, CPM
Angela Torres, CPM | Torres Management
Josef Jonathan, CPM | Jonathan & Associates, Inc.
Jessica Widing, CPM | Alliance Residential Company
Ceasar Larrach, CPM
The IREM IE Chapter hit a milestone in 2017 acquiring 23 new members
Shobha Shah, Associate
Hamed Adib, Associate | Eagle Canyon Capital, LLC
Angie Smith, Associate | Vanir Development Company
Rupert Bhanshali, Associate | RSBC Realty & Finance
Michelle Freeman, Associate
Alan Kessman, Associate
Shelley Garcia, Associate | Metro at Main
Evelyn Johnson, Associate
Wilson Choe, Associate | Honit Management, Inc.
Alex Thulemeyer, Associate | Bogh Engineering
Daryl Beans, Associate |HMR Property Management