Andrew T. WeigelRealty Trust Group
- Realty Trust Group is a multi-generational private real estate equity investment firm. We acquire and manage a diversified portfolio of high quality well located trophy properties.
- To wisely steward the limited resources entrusted to us with integrity and purpose.
- Responsibility – Our actions always reflect knowing we are held accountable for building with and improving on the resources entrusted to us.
- Trust – We uphold the interests of our tenants, our communities, and the vested partners in all our dealings.
- Relationships – We value the people and companies we work with to accomplish more together.
- Creating Value – We best serve others by working to create and preserve value in the communities we invest in.
- We take a very long term perspective of success.
- We constantly look for ways to create value, both with current holdings and new acquisitions.
- We diversify in all major product types and markets, but specialize in US based office and retail anchor tenants who are leaders in their field.
- We are fiscally conservative.
Our Chain of Success:
- Provision, Stewardship, Tenant Satisfaction, Earned Profit, Significance.
- Our tenants prosper, and communities enhanced by our investments.
- We weather financial storms and cycles by our conservative use of debt and cash reserves.
- We achieve above average returns over competing property types in the same market over the longer term. We accomplish this by our expertise, diligence, patient capital, and trusted professional relationships we bring to the table.
- We practice generosity. Our profit has purpose beyond ourselves, and we steward those resources and opportunities with the same diligence.
- Robert A. Weigel, attorney, began his career in 1962 with a private family trust, specializing in real property investments and management. Robert Weigel learned the value of hard work at 16 as a member of the Omaha Hod Carrier Union, put himself thru Law School, and together with his wife of over 55 years, Jody, set out to build a lasting portfolio of high quality commercial properties nationwide. Today the portfolio spans 12 states from Florida to Hawaii, with over two million square feet, anchored by such household names as Safeway/Vons, Macy’s, Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, HyVee, Outback, Bank of the West, Westroads National Bank, St. Elizabeth’s Hospital, Macadamia Nuts of Hawaii, Mimi’s, Heartland Foods, Hertz, 7-Eleven, Quality Inn and Suites, JC Penney, Fresh Thyme Farmers Market, Best Buy, Wells Fargo, Old Florida National Bank, Staples, Aspen Dental, Cheddars, Subway, and Domino’s Pizza.
- In 1976 Second Bicentennial Properties was established as the financing vehicle for a portfolio of Safeways in Hawaii, Texas, California, Iowa, and Colorado. These were fully amortized and free and clear by 1994, when the name was changed to Realty Trust Group Inc, a Delaware Corporation.
- Today it is the Corporate Trustee for $175 million of properties, mostly leased to or anchored by top tier national retail tenants. The portfolio is conservatively leveraged, with approximately 10% kept in cash or liquid reserves.
- The portfolio is managed by Andrew Weigel, CCIM, CPM, managing member of RTGC, LLC based in Murrieta, CA, and Michael Marsh, president of MJM, Inc. based in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Categories: CPM Certified Member
Updated 4 years ago.